Tuesday 28 August 2018

28 August 2018 - Early Morning Call

Don't you just hate those early morning calls?  I know I do.  Although it was 9.30am, so not really very early.

Today it was the Heart Hospital, I know the Doctor said it would be within 2 weeks, I wasn't thinking like the day after tomorrow.  So with orders to wear loose fitting clothes, and be prepared to be there for 2-3 hours, as I may undergo various tests.  I hope they are not going to put me in a Hamster wheel, and tell me to start running.  I gave up running many years ago, and certainly with my spinal problem I can't do it, walking to the car is painful enough.  Although I do realise that some kind of tests will have to be done.

I expect my next update will be late Thursday, when I get back from Hospital.  Tomorrow we have a lady coming to see what help we need while we are in this flat, and what will be required for when we move back to our bungalow.  Lets hope the council get their part of the job done properly.

Speak soon.
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 August 2018 - Rapid Access Chest Clinic

Well today was a day that wore me out totally, but I managed to survive - just.  It was like a route march to the Department, and I was exha...